A design sure to elevate the atmosphere of the home & garden, poolside, fountain, withstand the element for all-season style the Unique Krishna lift Govardhan mountain lends a decorative element to any outdoor space.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone statue
Dimension(HWL): 72 x 36 x 18 inch
Height: 6 ft
Position: Standing Statue
Elucidation of the stone sculptures:
- It’s a statue of Krishna Bhagwan lifting Mount Govardhan with his little finger.
- The sculptor has showcased the glorious story of little Krishna Bhagvan.
- A finely crafted sculpture of Krishna and the Parvat, where he is adorned with precious jewelry and a feathered peacock resembling his statement piece, engraved beautifully in the statue.
- Every year the people of Braj performed sacrifices to please Lord Indra.
- Krishna opposed this sacrifice, which infuriated Lord Indra and Braj in a flash flood.
- The people of Braj dham pleaded with Lord Krishna for help, to which Krishna lifted mount Govardhan in his little figure.
- The relentless rain continued for seven days and nights. All the people and animals took shelter under Govardhan Parvat.
- The sky became clear again and the sun shine brightly over Vrindavan, little Krishna asked the inhabitants to return home without any fear and placed the mount back to its position.
- Bring it into focus by placing it amid the architectural or sprouting fountain.
- Exhibiting it in the center of the flower bed will suit a big and professional statement.’
- Draw the eye towards it by making a path of stepping stone, which creates additional interest for the passer-by in the stone sculptures.
- The sculpture can place at each turn in the direction, or at the end of paths like a visual stop.
- retaining walls / greenery walls, obviously going to work much better for something very traditional or classical art piece.
- You will get succeed in your business and earn profits as well.
- Lord Krishna Obviates evil and negative energies from the life of his devotee.
- Any malefic effects of planet Ketu get reduced with the grace of the supreme Lord.
- Begin with dousing the statue first. For this, you can either use a pipe or garden hose in a gentle mode.
- Scrub the stone sculptures with a soft bristle brush from the surfaces and all the crevices of the structure to get rid of dust and biological growth.
- Once you are done with the scrubbing, give a final bath to the sculpture and let it air dry.
- The statue’s appearance and beauty will last longer if you keep it cleaned twice a year.