Looking for a weathered effect piece of décor to fit your budget, then CRAFTS ODISHA presents you with the 20 inch Antique style Maa Laxmi statue. The captivating minimalist aesthetic makes a great addition to any space.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite stone
Dimension(HWL): 19.5 x 10.5 x 4.5 inch
Height: 20 inch (approx.)
Position: Sitting statue
- The eye-full statue of Goddess Laxmi is seen sitting on a heavy pedestal of lotus.
- The sculpture has given a weathered effect to create an illusion of antique?
- The graceful statue is made by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone engraving is famous worldwide for its complex design.
- Goddess Laxmi is the consort of Lord “Vishnu” the reservoir of the universe. And the pair often as Laxmi-Narayana.
- The goddess of wealth and prosperity of the Hindu household.
- She rose from the churning of the milk ocean.
- The lotus represents beauty, diversity, harmony, and stability, despite blossoming in mud, it retains its beauty.
- Goddess Laxmi gets worshipped widely in the time of Dhanteras and Diwali, for welcoming prosperity and wealth into home and business.
- The sacred statue of the Goddess should be placed in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of home or office.
- Laxmi sitting on Kamalasana (on a lotus) and holding lotus bud is believed to be the best posture to bring stability and growth to your wealth.
- Place the statue at the entrance of any temple.
- It is auspicious to place it in your office, business hall, restaurant, shop, etc.
- You can also place the stone sculptures in your garden, fountain, or park.
- She protects her devotee from illness and blessed him/her with food to fame and the richness of life.
- The word “Laxmi” is derived from the word Lakshya which means ambition, goal, or target thus, thus, she helps a person to attain life’s goals by favoring luck.
- She is also known as “Moksha Pradayini”, freeing one from the cycle of death and rebirth.
- The dignified structure is made from durable material like Redstone.
- Redstone stone is weather-resistant and requires super low maintenance.
- For dusting simply wipe the surface of the statue with a piece of dry cloth or broom.
- The dusting should be carried every second day, to keep the dust at a bay from the stone sculptures.