If you are Preferring something a little more vintage for decoration, then CRAFTS ODISHA brings you the Antique style weathered effect Maa Kali statue. A highly distressed finish gives it an engaging look as if it stood for years.
Stone Type: Sandstone / Redstone
Height: 10 inch (approx.)
Dimensions(HWL): 10 x 6.5 x 2 inch
The creativity of divine reflex conveyed in the wild appearance of the home décor statue :
- The frightening statue of Goddess Kali is standing over the chest of seemingly dead Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a necklace of skulls, a skirt of dismembered arms, and an overhang tongue.
- The upper and lower arms of right is a gesture in Abhay and boon conferring mudra, while in left upper and lower she is holding a Khadga and a beheaded head of a demon.
- Stone carving occupies a major role in the crafts of Odisha, the skilled artisans have made it popular globally with their magnificent stone carving.
- She is another form of Goddess Parvati, wife of Lord Shiva, and the mother of all living beings.
- In Sanskrit “Kali” stands for “she who is the mother of time”.
- She is the most intense and destructive form of Shakti. She is fearsome, ferocious, violent yet very compassionate.
- Her emergence conveys a strong message of the dominance of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is numb in front of her.
- The statue of Maa Kali should face south, whether it is in your home or any other place. Because the South zone aid as the zone of fame and relaxation and goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- Keeping the idol in the temple of your home or office and the apartment will be auspicious and favorable.
- You can place the home décor stone sculpture at the entrance of your home, office, shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
Caring tips for the home décor sandstone statue:
- The rugged structure of the Goddess is made from weatherproof stone-like sandstone.
- Sandstone materials are durable and have excellent weather resistance.
- For cleaning, use a soft cloth or brush over the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning of the home décor statue should be done every alternate day to keep the dirt away.