The powerful Garden statue provides an architectural-inspired look stands as a statement piece into your decoration. Get creative with the Apsara doing Namaste statue of 4 ft lends an antique look, making this ideal for a classic theme.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 19 x 11 inch
Call attention to the celestial stunner:
- The eyeful statue standing over a lotus base, welcoming in traditional Indian namaste posture.
- Various jewelry like armlets, bangles, necklaces, hair accessories, the Dhoti she is wearing in her lower body is carved so delicately by the craftsman.
- The humble smile with visual communication is well-defined in the sculpture.
- The elegant decorative stone statue is carved by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is a major handicraft that earned fame globally, for its intricate design.
- Apsara’s are beautiful seductive women, performing artists to the gods.
- They emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are said to be the wives of Gandharvas, living in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are singers, dancers and courtesans.
- A lovely piece, to be used in your interior designing of the home, hotel, restaurant palace to add more charm to the decor themes.
- Welcome your guest with an inviting gesture by placing it at each side of the entrance of your home, restaurant, and marriage hall, etc.
- You can add this genial beauty to your garden area, backyard, park, and your landscaping design to amplify the atmosphere with a more vintage vibe.
- Gift wrap this welcoming sculpt as a gift for your dear one on their special occasion.
- The beautiful statue is made of Sandstone, which is a weather-resistant material.
- Sandstone is a very durable material that required super low maintenance.
- You can simply clean the statue with a piece of cloth or broom over the surface.
- Dusting should be done periodically, so, dirt will not accumulate over the surface of the decorative stone.