Keep your look minimalist, with the weather Standing Apsara garden statue of 4 ft in your chosen area of décor. The classy sculpture creates a warm and relaxing mood with maximum pleasing impact on its viewer.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 49 x 18.5 x 11 inch
Position: Standing Statue
Featuring the rustic stone sculpture of Apsara :
- The decorous outdoor stone statue is standing on a decorative plinth, a Matka and a peacock is seen beneath her leg.
- The statue is holding the branches of a tree in her right hand and resting the other on a twig. Her left foot is seen resting on the ground while the other is bend towards the knee and lay on the trunk.
- The statue has given a rugged finish which creates an illusion of an aged look.
- This creative sculpture is made by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, popular for its stone carvings globally.
- Apsara has many roles in our Hindu scriptures and Mythology, like, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, etc.
- They are said to have appeared from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They choose Gandharvas as their consorts after emerging from the ocean and living in the palace of Lord Indra with their consorts.
- Apsaras are not only embodiment of beauty but also highly proficient in singing and dancing.
- Placing it in your garden, back yard, park for enchanting the decor.
- Add more embellishment by placing the statue under the lamp of the park, landscaping, in the center of the fountain, and swimming pool will be more eye-catching.
- Amaze your guest, by placing it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, park, hotel, etc.
- Consider installing it besides the flowers, trees, artificial water bodies, fountain, etc. for eyeful ornamentation of the space.
- It should be placed in the east and northeast to make you feel rejuvenated and joyous as this corner distributes the Vaastu zone of happiness and rejuvenation.
- People associated with dance and singing are suggested to place it in the above-mentioned zone for better performance results.
- Always make sure to keep the statue facing outward of the entrance, which will attract positivity inside the home that helps you to calm your soul and mind.
- The mesmerizing stone sculpture is carved out of sandstone material.
- Sandstone is weatherproof, low maintenance, shatterproof, and durable material. Proved best for both exterior and interior placement.
- You can dust it by using a piece of cloth or broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.
- The cleaning should be done periodically, to get rid of dust compiled on the surface.