Make a bold and first impression right from your entrance with the 3 ft statue of Apsara holding a conch shell. A traditional charm to add to your outdoor theme, this statement piece is offered to you by your very own CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 14 x 9 inch
Position: Standing Statue
Apsara: The beautiful female figures of divine beings
- The tempting statue of apsara is standing on a two-layer lotus pedestal holding a conch shell in her hands.
- Posing one foot in front of the others, makes her look curvier and more enchanting.
- Jewelry-like anklets, armlets, ear cuffs, bangles are chiseled on the sculpture brilliantly with all womanly attributes.
- The statue is an exceptional creation of the talented craftsman of Odisha, which is internationally famous for its stone carving.
- Apsaras have several roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi are a few examples of them.
- They are said to be born during the churning of the ocean of milk.
- They are usually the lovers and wives of Gandharvas, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are skillful dancer and singer, usually serves in the court of gods.
- Make excellent use of it in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, home, and palace for a more enchanting look.
- To make your entrance look more evocative install it on each side of your home, restaurant, marriage hall, hotel, etc.
- Beautify the areas of your garden, park, landscaping, by placing the stone sculpture.
- Don’t give a second thought while placing it near the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool section for a soothing and relaxing look.
- Why not surprise your loved ones with a vintage gift of it, on their special occasion.
- In line with Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone disperse the zone of happiness and freshness, so keeping an Apsara in that corner will double up your life with happiness and joy.
- Artists linked with singing and dancing is recommended to keep the statue in the west and Southwest zone.
- Placing the sculpt facing outward at the entrance of your home will attract positive energy inside your home.
- The eyeful sculpture is made of Sandstone, considered to be the most durable material for exterior decoration.
- The chief advantage of Sandstone is that is low maintenance and weather resistant.
- You can Dust the statue, by using a piece of cloth or broom over the surface.
- Cleaning should be done periodically depending upon the dust in the location, so that dust will not make compile over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.