The Dancing Apsara holding dholak statue 3 ft, lets you enjoy the vintage warmth of traditional sculpture from your very own CRAFTS ODISHA store. The beautiful chiseling and minimalist shade exceptionally fit into your favorite garden and poolside ornamentation.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 13.5 x 9 inch
Position: Dancing Statue
A look into the fascinating outdoor stone statue:
- The magical stone sculpture of apsara is seen dancing along with playing dholak on a two-layer lotus plinth.
- She is completely lost in the sound of the drum and dancing madly.
- The armlet, bangles, earrings, necklaces, head jewelry, and the anklets she is wearing have been carved skillfully on her body.
- The mesmerizing appearance of the stone sculptures is chased so brilliantly by the talented arts man of Odisha, where stone carving is a major handicraft among all.
- Apsara has many sides roll roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures. Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are a few examples of names, you must have heard of.
- They are said to have appeared from the “Samudra Manthan”.
- They are the wives of the Gandharvas, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Proficient in singing and dancing skills, they usually entertain in the courts of Gods.
- It will be a brilliant idea to use it in your interior design of the hotel, restaurant, palace, and home.
- Placing it on each side of your entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, the hotel will make your first impression on your guest, amazingly good.
- Adding the outdoor stone statue in your garden, park, and landscaping will beautify your décor.
- Placing the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool, etc will make you go aww.
- Considering Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone is associated with happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the above-specified zone, will double your joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue west and the Southwest zone will be beneficial.
- Always face the stone sculptures outward at the entrance of your home or office, which will attract positive energy inside of it.
- This statue has so much soothing and positive energy to calm your soul and mind with a single glance at it.
- The statue is made of Sandstone, which is considered to be the most durable material.
- The main advantage of Sandstone is that it is weather-resistant and low maintenance.
- Clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.
- The cleaning of the outdoor stone statue should be done every alternative day to keep the dirt away from the stone sculpture.