Affordable, charming, and wonderfully sculpted Hanuman giving blessing statue lends a creative look that is well-suited to any interior/exterior embellishment.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 41 x 17.5 x 9 inch
Height: 3.5 ft (approx.)
- The arresting statue is seen standing on a lotus base.
- Lord Hanuman is seen gesturing in Vitarka Mudra(circle formed by index and thumb) in his right hand while holding his mace in his left.
- The artisan has shown his excellence on this sculpt by giving fine detailing of each engraving from head to toe.
- Odisha is famous for its prowess in carving worldwide.
- He is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Believed to be the 11th Rudra avatar of Lord Shiva.
- He was named Maruti but in his childhood he mistook Sun to be a ripe fruit and attempted to swallow it, to stop him from doing this Lord Indra used his Bajra which threw him straight into the ground and break his jaw.
- In Sanskrit Hanuman means “Disfigured jaw”,(Hanu means jaw, and “man” means disfigured).
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra.
- The south direction of home or office is the preferable zone to place the godly statue.
- You can worship the idol in the temple of your home and office or any shrine too.
- The saintly idol can gracefully adorn your landscaping, garden, or park.
- Setting him at the entrance would be a welcoming idea.
- His blessing helps to overcome problems related to health, mental and marital.
- He is the personification of courage, so his worshiper induces immense courage and wisdom.
- If the worshiper is affected by the ill effects of Shani, keeping his idol will be beneficial.
- Sturdy material like sandstone is best to be used in both outdoor and indoor embellishments for its weather-resistant quality.
- Give your statue a sparkle by following an easy method of wiping it with a soft cloth.
- Keep dusting the stone sculptures ever and anon.