A noble simplicity-inspired sculpture of Apsara in Namaste position (3 ft), capture attention with bold artistic appeal in any environment. The rustic charm equips with your favorite outdoor ornamentation effortlessly.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone Statue
Height: 3 ft
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 14 x 9 inch
The beautiful decorative sculpture of Apsara :
- The smashing statue is standing over a lotus pedestal, gesturing in Namaste posture.
- Every detail of the sculpture, from various jewelry adorning each part of her body to the cloth she is wearing, is brilliantly engraved on the sculpture.
- This masterpiece is carved by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is a major handicraft. Globally famous for the same.
- Apsara’s are beautiful young women, serve gods by entertaining them.
- They are said to have emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are usually lovers and wives of Gandharvas, living in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are magnificent dancers and singers. They dance to the palace of Gods.
- A graceful piece of decor to be used in your interior designing of the home, hotel, restaurant palace.
- A charming way to welcome your guests, by placing it on each side of the entrance of your home, restaurant, and marriage hall, etc.
- Add this elegant beauty to your garden area, backyard, park, and your landscaping for a disguised effect.
- Consider this masterpiece as a gift to your dear one, on their special occasion.
- The statue is made of Sandstone, a weather-resistant material.
- Sandstone is very durable and required super low maintenance.
- For cleaning, you dust it with a piece of cloth or broom.
- Dusting should be done periodically, so, dirt will not accumulate over the surface of the stone sculptures.