Finished off in a distressed earthy color the lion sculpture is constructed from Sandstone material that gets only bonny with agedness.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 5.5 x 11.5 inch
The notion about the hair-raising statue:
- The above structure is of a Sandstone lion set, which only gets beautiful with age.
- Well adorned with necklaces, one leg raised in the air, another flat on the floor with a lolling tongue on a flat plinth.
- His broad eyes and the lolling tongue is depicting the royalty, power, courage, and ferocity very well by the sculptor, keeping his mastery over sculpting well known with the intricate engraving of Odisha artisan.
- “Narasimha” the half man half lion Avatar of Lord Vishnu, is also named lion man.
- Lion serves as mount Goddess Durga.
- The lion also acts as a Vahana of other goddesses like Parvati, Narasimhi, Katyayini, Skandamata, etc.
- In Buddhist culture statues of lions are considered royalty, dominion, and wisdom.
- The lion symbolizes courage & authority for that reason, he is seen at the entrance of Hindu shrines to protect and guard the temple.
- Using a custom pedestal/ table to display the duo set, under the stair nook adds a stylized ambiance to the superfluous space.
- Side tables and mantles are a winning way to display the duo.
- Make your guest a fantastic hello, by installing them in the entryway or foyer over a pedestal allowing visitors a closer look.
- Make it a powerful focal point by exhibiting it on the sideboard, console in the dining area, or passageway.
- Shine the spotlight on the stunning work of art, in an unused corner of a room by displaying it on corner shelves(Angular, curved, etc).
- Group things together for a wow factor and gathered them beside the entrance of your home.
- Looking for a figurine to guard your garden, enough to fit on a ledge or raised area in the garden.
- Place it on a grassy area, decorate it with flowers, and a floor light will look delightful.
- Make an evocative look, with a path entrance near a tree making illusion of a forest.
- The lounge (indoor/outdoor), outdoor living room, gather round with the lion pair will make a bold statement.
- The garden fountain and pool are also some areas you can decorate the roaring statue.
- place it at the entrance of a temple/shrine or have a temple in your compound are, is useful and auspicious.
- You can make it as a present for your dear one.
- Vaastu suggests its placement on the Northeast corner.
- A Statue of the lion can convert the energy of the house into positivity.
- It invites prosperity and peace in the life of individuals who kept it.
- it makes people of that home more courageous and empowered.
- Making it stand at the doorway or staircase near the entrance helps to ward off the evil eye.
- When sculptures remain left outside, the environmental dust, soot, and dirt tail off their original appearance.
- But, don’t worry about your head the statue needs an effortless cleaning from time to time with a cotton broom or rag to buff all over the surface.
- Twice a year make it clean with water to detach any dust grime or mosh by rinsing it with a bristle brush.
- Following these simple ways, you can keep the appearance always impressive and well.