Bring this pretty elegant addition of the Dancing Apsara bedecked with beauty to your home. The majestic rich black polish statue will draw the attention of every looker-on.
Material: Soapstone (Black colored)
Dimension(HWL): 10.3 x 3.6 x 2 inch
Property of the decorative stone statue :
- The above captivate statue of apsara is standing on a two-layer lotus pedestal, dancing and playing dholak.
- The trimmings and ornament are chiseled on her body so intricately that it is raising the charm of her womanly curves beautifully.
- It is a life-enriching creation of the creative craftsman of Odisha, globally famous for its stone carving.
- In many Hindu scriptures mythology, the role of the celestial being has been mentioned, like Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, are few examples of them.
- They emerged from the churning of the milk ocean.
- They are wives and lovers of Gandharvas, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are excellent dancers, singers, and entertainers.
- You can make use of it in your interior design of hotel, restaurant, palace.
- The cabinet and cupboard of your living room and office will be so eye-catching.
- You can also place it on a console table, mantle, sideboard otherwise in an accent table will amplify the interior theme.
- While placing the magnificent darkish decorative stone, make sure the background should be in a light shade so that it will pop against it.
- According to Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone distribute the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping it in the above-mentioned zone will double the joy and happiness in your life.
- Artists associated with singing and dancing are advised to keep the statue west zone and Southwest zone.
- It attracts soothing and positive energy to calm your soul and mind with a single glance of it.
- The seductive stone statue is made of Soapstone, the most durable material for outdoor beautification.
- The advantage of Soapstone is that it is shatterproof as well as weatherproof.
- Clean the statue using a piece of dry cloth and broom over the surface.
- The dusting should be done every other day so that dirt will not make compile over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.