Dimension(HWL): 16 x 12 x 6.5 inch
Position: Sitting statue
Stone sculptures of the divine entity :
- The above sculpt is of Garuda, a Hindu mythological bird is seen kneeling with the left leg bent and the right one stretch behind on a lotus carved pedestal.
- With an eagle-like nose, a crown on his head, hands are seen folded in adoration, and partially opened pinion.
- The beautiful figurine is made by the artisans of Odisha, where stone engraving is famous globally for its intricate design.
- Garuda is the divine bird who serves as the vehicle of Lord Vishnu.
- Known as the king of birds and foe of all snakes.
- He can transform himself into any form and can enter anywhere.
- Mostly found in Hindu temples of Lord Vishnu.
- Garuda is also included in the Buddhist text, in the name of “Garula” birds with golden wings.
- He separately worshipped along with the Nagas, on the day of Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi.
- The divine statue should be placed always in the southwest zone while facing the northeast of your home and office.
- The idol can also be used in the temple of your home or office.
- It can be allocated at the entrance of the Vishnu temple or your home.
- The garden, park, or your front yard also be some recommended place to set the statue.
- Keeping the sacred statue helps to help out to transcend in your respective area of work, by increasing self-confidence and courage.
- Ward off from evil eye, black magic, and negative energy from your life.
- He bestows name, fame, and wealth to his worshiper in all walks of life.
- Fulfills righteous wishes and free from one from all worries.
- As the structure is made from durable material like granite, it does not require much attention for cleaning.
- Granite stones are strong shatter-resistant and weather-proof.
- For cleaning of the statue, use of a soft cloth to wipe the surface.
- Dust it every alternate day, to keep the dust away from the statue.