Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 8 x 5 x 2.5 inches
Height: 8 inch
Position : Sitting
Features of the Siddhi Ganesh statue:
- A statue of Lord Ganesh made from Blackstone is shown here.
- Portrayed in the form of an elephant head with a trunk. He has large ears, a pot belly, and possesses short legs.
- He is usually seen as having four hands. With which he is shown holding a noose, a goad, his favorite sweet, and gestures in Abhay Mudra.
- He is always accompanied by his Vahana, which is a mouse. The mouse remains beneath his feet and looks up to the Lord with humble eyes and folded hands.
- He is the Supreme God in the Hindu religion. Also known as Vinayaka, Ganapati, and Vighnaharta. He is the eldest son of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati.
- Lord Ganesha is the leader of the Shiv Ganas (forces of Lord Shiva).
- He is the first among all other gods to be worshipped at the beginning of any new venture, as well as any religious rituals.
- The 7th among the 32 different forms of Ganapati is known as Siddhi Ganpati.
- Siddhi Ganapati is regarded as the Lord of success and attainment and also, as an embodiment of masterly intelligence.
- It is the accomplished form of Lord Ganesha, where He is in a relaxed form as he masters intelligence.
- Brighten up your home with a touch of festive cheer, the Blackstone Ganesha can do the magic in your living and patio.
- Let your interests, talents, and hobbies grace your walls by displaying the statue on the wall engraved or in a built-in cabinet.
- Your home is your art gallery where you can incorporate where ever you wish to showcase the statue.
- Give your home the extra jazz you seek sometimes by exhibiting the sculpture in the vacant nooks with an angular or floating shelve.
- With the minimalistic Blackstone Ganesh, you can mix and match a great color scheme is all you need to make a space come alive.
- You may be much tempted to style your home by displaying it on the entrance or foyer over a console or sideboard.
- Add an old worldly charm to your home with the antique piece, on floating or free-standing, open-close shelves.
- These artistic idols can be used as gift items and as home decors to present to your friends and family on several auspicious occasions.
- Worshiping Siddhi Vinayak removes all kinds of obstacles and barriers. Happiness comes in life.
- Couples who desire to have children must worship Siddhi Vinayak. They will get benefits very soon.
- Worshiping Siddhi Vinayak brings happiness and prosperity to the house.
- Whether you own the Ganesha statue indoors or out, it requires recurring care and cleaning to maintain its smooth, delicate appearance.
- Dip a sponge or cloth into the soapy water and wipe over the marble statue. Irrigate the sponge or cloth in the bucket repeatedly and let it air dry.