A well-worn antique aesthetic of the Granite Garuda statue is sure to benefit any interior. The 1 ft tall adds artisanal elegance to withstand the elements for years to enjoy.
Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 13 x 8 x 6 inch
Height: 1 ft
Details about the stone sculptures; A hybrid between man and eagle
- The statuette is seen kneeling with the right leg bent and the left one stretch behind on a two-layer lotus pedestal.
- With human limbs, an eagle-like nose, crown on his head, hands are seen folded in adoration, and partially opened wings.
- The beautiful sculpture is built by the artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide for its intricate design.
- Garuda is the vehicle of the supreme preserver deity Lord Vishnu.
- Known as the king of birds and bane of snakes.
- He can transform himself into any form and can enter anywhere.
- Mostly found in Hindu temples of Lord Vishnu.
- Garuda is also included in the Buddhist text, in the name of “Garula” birds with golden wings.
- On the day of Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi, where he separately worshipped along with the Nagas.
- The divine statue should be set in the southwest zone and face the northeast of your home and office.
- The idol can be used in the temple of your home or office.
- You can place it on the mantle, sideboard, and console of your home living room or office
- Gift your dear one with the tiny-winy sculpts on their special occasion.
- Keeping the sacred statue helps you to outshine in your respective area of work, by increasing self-confidence and courage.
- Prevent the evil eye, black magic, and all other negative energy from your life.
- He bestows name, fame, and wealth to his devotee in all walks of life.
- Fulfills righteous wishes and free from all worries.
- The structure is made from very durable material like granite.
- Granite stones are strong shatter-resistant and weather-proof.
- For dusting of the statue make use of a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the stone sculptures.
- Dust it time to time to keep the dirt away from the statue.