Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 15.5 x 8 x 6 inch
Representation of the divine bird:
- The above sculpt is of Garuda, a Hindu mythological bird is seen kneeling with the right leg bent and the left one stretch behind on a lotus plinth.
- Carved with an eagle-like nose, a crown, hands are seen folded in namaste, and partially opened pinion.
- The graven image is made by the artificer of Odisha, where stone engraving is famous globally for its intricate design.
- Garuda is the mount of Lord Vishnu.
- Known as the king of birds and foe of all Nagas.
- He can transform transfigure into any form and can enter anywhere.
- Largely found in the shrines of Lord Vishnu.
- Also mentioned in many Buddhist texts, in the name of “Garula” birds with golden wings.
- He worshipped along with the Nagas, on the day of Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi in the month of Shravana.
- The saintly statue should be placed always in the southwest zone while facing the northeast of your home and office.
- Used in the temple of your home or office.
- It can be set at the entrance of the Vishnu temple or your home.
- The garden, park, or your front yard also be some recommended place to set the statue.
- It can be presented as an angelic gift option for your dear one.
- If you want to succeed in your respective area of work, then it will be beneficial to place the godly statue.
- Turn aside from the evil eye, black magic, and negative energy from your life.
- Garuda bestows his devotees with name, fame, and wealth.
- Fulfills righteous wishes and free from one from all worries.
- The above structure is made from durable material like granite, which does not require much attention for cleaning.
- Granite stones are strong shatter-resistant and weather-resistant.
- For dusting, use a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it time to time, to keep the dust away from the statue.