Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 20 x 13 x 6 inch
Height: 20 inch
Position: SittingIllustration of the Ganesha God Murti:
- The above statue described here is about the elephant-headed right trunk god the “Siddhi Ganesha”.
- Displayed as sitting over a lotus bottom, holding a noose, a goad, and a sweet ball while motioning to Abhay Mudra with his four hands.
- Stone Carving is a truly genuine art form that dates back thousands of years. A long-lasting and low-maintenance decoration item handcrafted from Odisha.
- Always have high-in-demand items both in local as well as global markets due to the sophistication it provides to the space it is used for.
- The right trunk of Ganesha is named Siddhi Ganesha, Siddhi, who sits on his right, represents higher spiritual potencies as well as intelligence.
- It is the completed form of Lord Ganesha, where He is in a casual form as he masters intellect.
- Lord Ganesha is said to be the Lord of knowledge and wisdom.
- He is the elephant-headed Hindu god of starts, traditionally revered before any auspicious starts, and the patron of intellectuals, elephant-headed Hindu god beginnings, traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise.
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival that marks the birthday of Lord Ganesha, celebrated in the Hindu calendar month of Bhadrapada, starting on the Shukla Chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon).
- Take advantage of your herbage of porch and balcony to place the consecrated idol.
- Feel more peaceful, jovial, and interconnected by exhibiting the Ganesha god statue in your living room where you spend your highest time with family and friends.
- Use these on the front verandah or terrace to decorate this sculpture to transform your outdoor space into an aesthetic one.
- A simple method to obtain some elevated-quality decors is by displaying them on a console in the entranceway or foyer.
- quintessential for the fountain, garden, balcony, or poolside decor.
- Place him at the entrance of any restaurant, resort, or hotel porch for a more elegant approaching look.
- Ganesha God bless his worshipper with complete peace and absolute happiness.
- Strengthening the planet Mercury on your birth chart gives good results.
- Worshipping Ganesha removes obstructions in education.
- To start cleaning always moisten the statue well with water, removed gently the dust and debris with a microfiber cloth.
- Always start with the softest brush possible, essential to use plenty of clean water, and to keep the brush and stone wet at all times.
- Wipe the marble surface down with this sudsy cloth and follow instantly with a rinse and a dry.