Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 15 x 9 x 5 inch
Height: 15 inch
Position: SittingIllustration of the Ganesha God Murti:
- The above statue represents the elephant-headed god Lord Ganesha(right trunk).
- Shown as sitting over a lotus base, holding a noose, a goad, and a sweet ball while gesturing to Abhay Mudra with his four hands.
- With the rich tradition of stone carving, artisans have been carried forward through generations to the present day. These artisans create works of splendor, which have few parallels anywhere in the world.
- The right trunk of Ganesha is called Siddhi Ganesha, Siddhi, who sits on his right, represents higher spiritual powers as well as intellect.
- It is the completed form of Lord Ganesha, where He is in a relaxed form as he masters intelligence.
- Lord Ganesha is said to be the Lord of wisdom.
- He is the elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any auspicious beginnings and the patron of scholars, elephant-headed Hindu god beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise, and the patron of wisdom.
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival that celebrates the birthday of Lord Ganesha, celebrated in the Hindu calendar month of Bhadrapada, starting on the Shukla Chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon).
- Take advantage of your greenery of porch and balcony to incorporate the sacred idol.
- Feel more relaxed, friendlier, and more connected by displaying the Ganesha god statue in your living room where you spend your maximum time with family and friends.
- Use these on the front porch or patio to decorate this sculpture to transform your outdoor space into an aesthetic one.
- A simple method to acquire some high-quality decors is by exhibiting them on a console in the entranceway or foyer.
- Ideal for the fountain, garden, balcony, or poolside.
- Place him at the entrance of any restaurant, resort, or hotel porch to add functional elegance.
- Ganesha God provides us with complete peace and absolute happiness.
- Strengthening the planet Mercury and giving good results.
- Worshipping Ganesha removes obstacles in education. At the same time, diseases are cured, problems related to wealth are removed and happiness and prosperity are achieved in life.
- To start cleaning always moisten the statue well with water, removed gently the dust and debris with a microfiber cloth.
- Always consider the gentlest method possible to clean a stone. A soft natural bristle brush and toothbrush for smaller areas are acceptable to use. ( Do not use wire brushes, steel wool, or abrasive sponges).