Soften outdoor areas and add bursts of patterns, these durable Ganesha statues will showcase your style for years to come. Choose your desired area where you want to incorporate the Granite Vaastu Ganesha sitting statue.
Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 15 x 10 x 5 inch
Height: 15 inch
Significance of the left trunk Ganpati:
- The left side trunk is associated with ida Nadi and is considered the coolest form of deity.
- It is also related to the moon. It is a more feminine cooling, nourishing, and calm form of the Deity.
- This position brings tranquility and peace and positivity.
- Murti with a trunk abutting ladoo symbolizes that Ganapati is having his favorite edibles and will also share them with his disciples. Ladoo depicts worldly means and actions.
- It is easy to install a pergola that provides both shade and style.
- Incorporating it in the living room beside the couch with an end table is more inviting.
- Create a stylish decor theme by displaying it among the potted plants on the balcony.
- You can ornament the statue with a bed of flowers in your outdoor garden, or yard.
- Proudly embellishes the entrance of home, office, or hotel.
- Make it stand over a pedestal in the foyer, corridor or hallway, lobby, etc.
- Brings happiness, peace, and prosperity to devotees’ life.
- Encourages a peaceful and calm environment at home.
- Strengthen the weak mercury of your birth chart.
- A sculpture adds a whimsical and elegant touch to any outdoor & indoor decor.
- There comes a time when statues need to be cleaned and taken care of. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your statue can help it to last longer and maintain its appearance.
- Mix a little bit of dish soap into water. Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe the dirt and grime off the statue. Rinse again.
- Use a soft cloth to dry the statue. Clean it more often.