Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 8 x 3 inches
Height: 1 ft
Explanation of the Ganesha idol:
- The above statue is of granite sitting Siddhi Ganesha Murti.
- In this statue, Lord Ganesha is caught sitting over a lotus pedestal in Lalitasana a regal pose.
- The idol has Chaturbhuj, where he is holding a noose, goad, and his favorite sweetmeats while gesturing in Abhay Mudra with the other.
- The statue is efficiently engraved on a single Black stone, flaunting the brilliancy of the artisans of Odisha where stone engraving is globally recognized.
- Lord Ganesh is the offspring of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- He is the only god that People consider the god of beginning.
- He is hailed as a remover of obstacles and a forerunner of success.
- Siddhi Ganapati is regarded as the 7th among the 32 different forms of Ganapati.
- The right trunk Ganesha is known for immense dedication and purity.
- It is believed that an idol with the trunk curling on the right represents a more fiery and belligerent Ganesha.
- Siddhi, who sits on his right, represents higher spiritual powers as well as intelligence.
- The date of Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Displaying the statue on any tabletop will make it a center of attraction in the room.
- Make them as noted as possible by incorporating the statue on a built-in or wall engraved shelf.
- Give a lively appearance to the statue on dead corners or nooks of a room.
- Display cases, side tables, china cabinets, etc make the wall more fascinating.
- Display your creative side to the best by placing it on a console or a sideboard in the entryway or foyer.
- Exhibiting the statue at the front desk/reception/study of home and office adds elegance.
- Surprise your loved ones by gifting this at their special event.
- To lead a healthy and prosperous life. You are likely to attain wisdom.
- Advantageous for removing any Vaastu Dosha at home.
- Helpful to strengthen weak mercury in your birth chart.
- your life becomes peaceful, both personal and professional.
- Granite sculptures make a nice addition to the decor of your home.
- You may be wondering how to keep it clean? Fortunately cleaning it up is a simple task.
- Wash the sculpture with a clean cloth or sponge dipped in soapy water.
- Use the brush dipped in soapy water to clean the harder-to-reach areas. Rinse the sculpture with water.
- Dry the sculpture with a soft clean dry towel to remove excess moisture.