Material: Black stone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 13 x 7 x 3.5 inches
Height: 1 ft
Explanation of the Ganpati idol:
- The above statue is of small granite Siddhi Ganesha sitting Murti.
- In this statue, Lord Ganesha is seen sitting over a lotus plinth in Lalitasana a royal pose.
- The idol has four hands (Chaturbhuj), where he is holding a noose, goad, and his favorite sweetmeats while gesturing in Abhay Mudra with the other.
- The statue is efficiently imprinted on a single Black stone, flaunting the brilliancy of the artisans of Odisha where stone engraving has earned recognition globally.
- Lord Ganesh is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- He is the only god that people regarded as the god of beginning.
- He is praised as a remover of obstacles and a harbinger of success and is both loved and venerated.
- Siddhi Ganapati is regarded as the 7th among the 32 different forms of Ganapati.
- The right trunk Ganesha calls for immense dedication and purity.
- It is believed that an idol with the trunk curling on the right represents a more fiery and aggressive Ganesha.
- Siddhi, who sits on his right, represents higher spiritual powers as well as intellect.
- The date of Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Exhibiting the statue on any tabletop to make it a focal point of the room.
- Make them as prominent as possible by incorporating the statue on a built-in shelf.
- Makes a big difference by placing the statue on a vacant corner or nooks of your room.
- Displaying the art piece on cases, side tables, china cabinets, etc make the wall more interesting.
- Display your imaginative side to the best by placing it on an iron console or a sideboard between two lamps which will immediately trigger a feeling for your guests, and they will have a more luxurious feeling toward the space.
- Displaying the statue at the front desk/reception /study of home and office adds classiness.
- Amaze your loved ones by gifting this at their special event.
- The worshiper will lead a healthy and prosperous life, & likely to gain wisdom.
- Beneficial for withdrawing any Vaastu Dosha at home.
- Useful for people with weak mercury.
- your life becomes serene, both personal and professional.
- Maintaining granite sculptures frequently is necessary whether the sculpture is exhibited outside or within your house.
- Clean the granite statue with a sponge or cloth that has been dipped in soapy water.
- Remove any remains from the stone sculpture by carefully rinsing it and desiccating it with a towel.