The king of the jungle is perfect to showcase your commanding power and elegance at a budget-friendly price, the lion idol set can turn any decor theme into an exotic aesthetic.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 8 x 4 x 8 inch
The notion about the rip-roaring duo set:
- It is a set of lions sculpted from indestructible and weatherproof material like Sandstone.
- The duo sitting on its haunches, where one front forepaw is raised in the air and another firmly planted on the ground, the tongue is lolling.
- It’s a tiny architecture you can find at every shrine or archeological side in Odisha, Konark is the biggest example.
- In Hinduism Lord, Vishnu took the form of half man half lion Avatar, called “Narasimha”.
- The lion is the personification of courage and strength, that’s why Goddess Durga rides the lion as her mount.
- Lion is served as a Vahana of other deities like Parvati, Narasimhi, Katyayini, Skandamata, etc.
- In Buddhist culture statues of lions are considered as consistency, strength, and wisdom.
- The lion symbolizes courage, strength, and valor for these traits he is seen at the main entrance of many Hindu temples to protect and guard the temple.
- According to Vaastu, the pair should face the eastern side of the plot or Casa, and the lion should face the main entrance.
- Shelving allows you to decorate and beautify your house. You can add it to a variety of shelves in the drawing-room, porch, office, or restaurant, like suspended shelve, floating shelve, and the built-in shelve without evoking and cluttered look.
- A genius way to display can be done in unused corner spaces like Curved, angular, standing, floating wall, etc.
- A decorative chest or console in the foyer may convenient place to place items to catch the eye of guests at the first glance.
- Corridors are good places to arrange your artifacts, you may add anything that seems appropriate.
- You can turn your fountain into a major focal point by placing it on the edge.
- A small pond and water feature with the duo will be very appealing to the outdoor decor you can place it in your small balcony garden.
- Having a lion statue at home turns the energy of the house into more positive and brings peace.
- It takes along the prosperity into the life of the people who installed it.
- They are the symbol of power & honor, they help to command the respect of the people who live in that house.
- Statues whether they are kept indoors or outdoor prone to lose their shine and appearance due to precipitation, un rays, and dust.
- But cleaning & dusting the home garden statue will enhance its longevity and its charm.
- So, for cleaning the home garden statue make use of a cotton tea towel and wipe the whole surface thoroughly.
- It is enough to dust it from time to time to keep the dust at a bay from the statue.