A perfect piece for a dedicated collector with lacquer finishes & the ferocious gesture of the lion statue with a brilliant classical appeal withdraws bold attention from the spectator.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 6 x 11 inch
Height: 1 ft
Conviction of the garden statue:
- The above sculpture is a set of lions, constructed from Sandstone, a highly indestructible material that only gets more delightful with age.
- Bedeck with necklaces, trident mark on the head, one leg raised in the air, another flat on the floor with a dangling tongue the pair is sitting on a square base.
- The statue was constructed in such a way that it depicts royalty, power, courage, and ferocity very well. The lustrous shine of skilled hand engraving is the proof of the mastery of the craftsman shown in single sculpting.
- The status of a lion in Hinduism is loyalty, strength, and ferocity.
- “Narasimha” is one of the 10th incarnations of Lord Vishnu, taken as half man half lion Avatar, where he has the head and shoulder of a lion and the torso of a human.
- Lion serves as mount Goddess Durga and a planetary guard Rahu’s vehicle.
- The lion also serves as a mount of other goddesses like Parvati, Narasimhi, Katyayini, Skandamata, etc.
- Buddhists considered them as royalty, dominion, and wisdom.
- The lion symbolizes bravery & valor this is why he is seen at the entrance of Hindu shrines to protect and guard the temple.
- There are various types of display cases to show off your artifacts, like glass towers, queen Anne, Horizontal, Countertop, Wall Mounted, etc which provide eye-level viewing and an elegant way to show your art.
- Accommodate them in the spaces which are vacant and unfed with the beauty of art, it might be in your living, balcony, patio, etc.
- Perfectly suitable for corner shelves in the living room, study, kid’s room, etc.
- Place at the entrance, or foyer, it will boost the entryway impression on guests.
- Glam up the beauty by placing it under the nook of the staircase, mantle, which always adores the interior.
- With different types of roses and flowers don’t hesitate to exhibit them with the sculpture.
- A built-in shelve is the most eye-catching and spacious way of displaying statues.
- Incorporate the statue in the middle of the garden to make a delusion atmosphere of wood.
- Position them somewhere in the lush green garden where they can be noticed and admired.
- Vaastu recommends its placement on the Northeast corner.
- It mutates the energy of the house into more positivity.
- It attracts well-being and peace in the life of individuals who kept the pair of statues.
- People having a statue of the lion at home makes them braver and fearless.
- They signify protection so keeping the statue standing at the doorway or staircase near the entrance helps to ward off the evil eye.
- Over time home garden sculptures collected dust & debris, the chances are a bit higher when they are in open.
- Sometimes you might need to remove the loose dust & dirt, to keep the lustrous piece flawless.
- It’s just a timeless effort you will require a soft bristle brush or a cotton broom to help you get rid of the dust.
- Keep it dusting from time to time to keep the original appearance of the statue for years.