An art piece can transform a decor into a whole ambiance, the skillfully crafted Granite stone Vaastu Ganesha is sure to provide prosperity and peace to your home.
Shop from the extraordinary range of decor only from CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 12 x 6 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
Intendant of the Vaastu Ganesha idol:
- The statue here is of the ego-bound Jiva “Lord Ganesha”.
- Always depicted with a cute little chubby boy-like body with an elephant head and four hands along with his Vahana mouse.
- Here he is seen sitting on Lalitasana on a lotus plinth while holding a noose, a goad, his broken tusk, and the sweet ball.
- The stone carving of Odisha is a beautiful art form. The uniqueness of ‘Stone Carving’ is that the progeny of the artisans who built the magnificent sculpture make him globally popular.
- This idampuri Ganesha represents a state of calm and peace.
- Ganesha is the God of prosperity, good luck, and success.
- Ganesha idol facing towards left is known as Vastu Ganesha which solves most of our Vastu related problems.
- He looks lovely with an elephant head! He is the ruler and remover of obstacles. So, before we start any new work or any venture, people pray him for his blessings.
- If the trunk is towards his left side accessing a laddu(sweet ball) indicates all material comforts. Since he enjoys the sweet, he will surely bestow them to you too.
- Lord Ganesha with left-sided trunk provides us material enjoyment.
- Vinayaka Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi is observed in the Hindu calendar month of Bhaadrapada, starting on the shukla chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon).
- Add some bright flowers for a pop of color, or even add small potted plants with the statue in your patio or balcony garden.
- Try creating a whole new focal point by displaying it on a custom pedestal in your living room.
- It can throw a stunning look in your home entrance or foyer.
- Jazz up the nooks and corners with attractive art pieces.
- Create both functional and stylish by incorporating the Ganesha god in the outdoor garden or yard.
- You can create more light and the illusion of space by adding light to dazzle the sculpture after sunset.
- Add some little greenery to brighten up the outdoor with hedges and bushes around the statue.
- Try to mix and match different flowers and plants with the statue in a flower bed.
- It can be proved to be a graceful gift that people Will Appreciate.
- Lord Ganesha provides courage to face obstacles and overcome them.
- The worship of the Lord can increase the effect of Mercury, which can be beneficial for their careers.
- Bring you good fortune, removing any ill effects of the planet Saturn. It will also remove any problems from your career and financial life.
- They provide great visuals and are a wonderful element to consider for your space.
- To get the most out of this stunning home decor element, you do need to provide regular maintenance.
- Not only does maintaining statues help you to keep them looking fresh and new for any guests, but it will also increase the life of your statues.
- In a bucket add a small amount of dishwashing detergent to the water. Use a cloth or sponge and carefully wash your statue.
- Scrub any built-up areas with a brush. Then your statue with a microfiber cloth or tea towel.