Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 12 x 5 inches
Height: 1.5 ft
Characterization of the Ganesha Murti:
- The above statue is of granite sitting Ganesha polished statue.
- In this home statue decor, Lord Ganesha is seen seated over a lotus plinth in Lalitasana.
- With his four hands, he is holding a noose, goad, and his favorite sweetmeats, and gesturing at Abhay Mudra with the other.
- The sculpture is skillfully sculpted on a single Granite stone, showing the creativity of the artisans of Odisha where stone engraving is globally famous.
- Lord Ganesha is popularly considered to be the son of Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- Ganesha is said to be married to Riddhi and Siddhi from whom he had two sons Shubh(auspicious) and Laabh (prosperity).
- Lord Ganesha is also considered the God of auspicious beginnings and the bestower of fortune in abundance.
- Ganesha statue with the trunk on the right side is called ‘Siddhi Vinayaka‘.
- The right-sided idol also represents the Pingala Nadi or the energy of the sun. Just like the sun can create as well as destroy.
- The date of Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Vastu experts specify placing Lord Ganesha’s idol either in the west, north-east, or north direction.
- Exhibit the statue on the end table in the living room that helps this space become serene.
- You can place it in the lobby of a restaurant, resort, or hotel as a welcoming gesture for your guest.
- The reception desk of the office or hotel also is an inviting option to place the statue.
- Placing it on the console or sideboard in the entryway or foyer Adds an old-worldly charm to your home.
- Knock their socks off by gifting this to your family and friends.
- Attracts abundance of wealth, and good health and removes all obstacles.
- You would attain a positive transformation in lives.
- Also useful to eliminate Vaastu Dosha at home.
- Beneficial for people with weak mercury.
- Using Granite in your decor theme will give your home an extravagant and traditional impression that is nonpareil to any other stone.
- It needs regular care and cleaning to maintain its smooth, delicate appearance.
- At the most basic level, a light dusting with a fine, soft cloth or a fine, soft-bristle brush can remove a dulling layer of dust and dirt.
- The safe approach is to wash the stone with warm water plus a few drops of stone soap or clear hand dishwashing soap, then rinse thoroughly with water and let it air dry.