Material: Green Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 5.5 x 5.5 x 1 inch
Wheel Diameter: 4 inch
Weight: 0.3 kg
Property of the home decor statue:
- The wheel is a replica of the Konark wheel, with 8 spokes installed on a plinth for batter stability.
- A beautiful sculpture, an easily detachable wheel from the plinth.
- The architectural figure of the heritage is made by efficient artisans of Odisha.
- The Sun temple of Konark, renowned for its stone sculpture all over the world.
- The wheel is the base of the chariot, having 8 wider spoke and 8 thinner spoke.
- The spokes signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between 2 wider spokes is 180 minutes and the thinner spoke between two wider spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one wider spoke to the next thinner spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight.
- The size can easily fit into any shelf of a cupboard and showcase.
- You can also place it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, etc.
- It can place at any office or home interior decoration as it represents the image of the world heritage.
- An honorable gifting option for any official or personal occasion of your dear one.
- The reputable decorative stone statue is made of Green Soapstone.
- Cleaning can be done by using a piece of dry cloth or a small brush over the surface.
- The cleaning should be done periodically.