Add the decorative emphasis with Konark Wheel Statue, by showcasing its artistic potential. Refurbish your decoration with historical heritage and decorative impact, while remaining subtle and easy on the eye.
Material: Pink Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 5.5 x 7.5 x 1 inch
Wheel Diameter: 4 inch
Weight: 0.450 kg (450 gm)
- The wheel is a replica of the Konark wheel, with 8 spokes installed on a substructure having similar decoration at their ends.
- The wheel can be easily separable from its substructure. Two horses on each side of the wheel amplify the beauty of the sculpture more elegantly.
- The architectural delicacy is a masterpiece of the heritage, made by the skillful craftsmen of Odisha.
- The wheel is also known as the “wheel of life”. The cycle of creation, preservation, and self realization.
- The wheel is the base of the chariot, consisting of 8 major spokes and 8 minor spokes.
- The spokes also signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between the 2 major spokes is 180 minutes and the minor spoke between two major spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one major spoke to the next minor spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight. To calculate time after the sunset, the moon dial works just like the sundial.
- The minuscule can easily fit into any shelf of a cupboard and showcase.
- Place it on your study, office, reception desk, coffee table, etc.
- It can place at any office and home decoration as it represents the image of the world heritage.
- A decent gifting option for any official or personal occasion of your dear one.
- The glorious decorative stone statue is made of Soapstone.
- The chief advantage of Soapstone is its non-porous quality and weather-resistant nature.
- For cleaning take a piece of dry cloth or a small brush and wipe the surface.
- The cleaning should be done every alternate day to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.