Material: Soapstone Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 8 x 10 x 1.3 inch
Wheel Diameter: 6 inch
Weight: 1.1 kg
- The prominent decorative stone Konark wheel is placed on the substructure, accompanied by two horses.
- The wheel can be detachable from its plinth. Few elephant figures have been chiseled on the base of the plinth.
- The artful statuette is made by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is popular all around the world.
- The wheel represents the passage of time. Consisting of 8 major spokes and 8 minor spokes, which signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day, adding up to 24 hours which is a day.
- In Buddhism also known as the “wheel of life”. It is said that it represents the cycle of creation, preservation, and self-realization.
- The wheel is the chief attraction of the tourists, exquisitely decorated around their axis and peripheries.
- The beautiful structure can be placed on any shelf or cupboard and showcase in the living room and office.
- Placing it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber will be eyeful.
- Displayed the world heritage icon at any office, restaurant, hotel or home, etc.
- An honorable gift option for your loved one on their special occasion.
- The decorative stone statue is made of durable Pink stone.
- Pink soapstone is popular for its non-porous quality and is weather-resistant.
- Clean decorative stone with a piece of dry cloth or a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures.
- The dusting should be carried periodically to keep the dirt away from the surface of the stone sculpture.