Material: Green Soapstone Sculpture
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 15.5 x 2 inch
Weight: 4.4 kg
- The elegant designed Konark wheel is featured with a wide base for stability, accompanied by two horses with equestrian.
- The wheel is detachable from its base structure. The spokes of the wheel have also been carved with similar decoration in the end. Many figures of elephants have been carved on the base of the substructure.
- The eyeful structure is made by the proficient craftsman of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- The wheel represents the passage of time. Consisting of 8 thick spokes and thin spokes, which depicts the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day, adding up to 24 hours, which is a day.
- The wheel is considered the wheel of the Dharma Chakra of the Buddha. Which represent the cycle of creation, preservation, and achievement of realization.
- It’s one of the major attractions of the tourists, delicately decorated around their axis and peripheries having a similar design at the bottom.
- The gorgeous stone sculptures can be installed on the shelf, cupboard, and showcase in your living room and office.
- Placed it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- Add the decorative stone to gift your dear one on their special occasion.
- The decorous statue is made of Green soapstone material.
- You can dust the statue by cleaning it with a piece of cloth or a small brush over the surface.