Showcase your love for the heritage of history with the Konark Wheel sculpture by CRAFTS ODISHA with a more casual look rather than any lavish one. The statue provides subtle artistic flair without overwhelming its surrounding décor theme.
Material: Green Stone / Green Soapstone Sculpture
Height: 10 inch (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 9.8 x 9.2 x 1.5 inch
Wheel Diameter: 6 inch
Weight: 2 kg
- The Konark wheel sculpt is placed on a substructure, accompanied by two horses on each side of the wheel.
- The wheel is separable from its base structure. Elephant figures have been carved finely on the base of the substructure.
- The architectural elegance can be seen in the above decorative stone by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is popular all over the world.
- The wheel represents the time passage. Also signifies the “wheel of life” represents the cycle of creation, preservation, and self-realization in Buddhism.
- Consisting of 8 thick spokes and 8 thin spokes, which signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between the 2 thick spokes is 180 minutes and the thin spoke between two thick spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one thick spoke to the next thin spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight. To calculate time after the sunset, the moon dial works just like the sundial.
- The elegant structure can be placed on a shelf, cupboard, and showcase in the living room and office.
- Place it on the study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber, etc.
- The eyeful stone sculptures represent the image of the world heritage, it can be displayed at any office, restaurant, hotel or home, etc.
- An admirable gift option for your loved one on their special occasion.
- The artistic statue is made of a durable material like Green Soapstone.
- Use a piece of dry cloth or a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures for dusting.