Material: Pink Soapstone Sculpture
Dimension(HWL): 12.8 x 16 x 2.3 inch
- The prominent decorative stone Konark wheel is placed on the substructure, accompanied by two horses on each side of the wheel with the equestrian.
- The wheel is detachable from its base structure. Several elephant figures have been carved on the base of the substructure.
- The architectural brilliancy can be seen in the above sculpture by the skilled artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is popular all over the world.
- The wheel is also known as the “wheel of life”. It is said that it represents the cycle of creation, preservation, and self-realization.
- Consisting of 8 major spokes and 8 minor spokes, which signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between the 2 major spokes is 180 minutes and the minor spoke between two major spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one major spoke to the next minor spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight. To calculate time after the sunset, the moon dial works just like the sundial.
- The beautiful structure can be positioned onto any shelf or cupboard and showcase in the living room and office.
- You can lay it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- The beautiful stone sculptures represent the image of the world heritage, it can be displayed at any office, restaurant, hotel or home, etc.
- A venerated gift option for your loved one on their special occasion.
- The decorative stone statue is made of Soapstone.
- The cleaning can be done by using a piece of dry cloth or a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures.