Material: Green Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 7.5 x 8.5 x 1.2 inch
Wheel Diameter: 6 inch
Weight: 0.7 kg (700 g)
The world-famous prestigious home decor statue:
- The wheel is a replica of the Konark wheel, with 8 spokes installed on a pedestal having similar decoration at the end.
- The wheel is removable from its pedestal.
- The architectural elegance is a masterpiece of the heritage, made by skilled artisans of Odisha.
- The wheel is also known as the “wheel of life”.
- The wheel is the base of the chariot, consisting of 8 wider spoke and 8 thinner spoke.
- The spokes signify the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day.
- Distance between 2 wider spokes is 180 minutes and the thinner spoke between two wider spokes is 90 minutes. There are 30 beads between one wider spoke to the next thinner spoke and each bead represents 3 minutes. The Sundial shows time anti-clockwise and the top center wider spoke represents midnight.
- The size can easily fit into any shelf of a cupboard and showcase.
- You can also place it on your study, office, reception desk, coffee table, etc.
- It can place at any office and home decoration as it represents the image of the world heritage.
- A decent gifting option for any official or personal occasion of your dear one.
- The glorious decorative stone statue is made of Soapstone.
- The chief advantage of Soapstone is that it is non-porous and weatherproof.
- You can clean the statue by using a piece of dry cloth or a small brush over the surface.
- The cleaning should be done periodically.