Material: Pink Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 6.5 x 8 x 1.2 inch
Wheel Diameter: 5 inch
Weight: 650 gram
- The beautifully engraved Konark wheel is featured with a wide base for stability, accompanied by two horses on each side of it.
- The mesmerizing wheel can be detachable from its base. The spokes of the wheel have also been wheel carved with similar decoration. Few elephant figures have been carved on the base of the substructure.
- The beautiful structure is made by the proficient artisans of Odisha, where stone engraving is popular all over the world.
- The great wheel represents the passage of time. Consisting of 8 thick spokes and 8 thin spokes, which represents the Prahars (three-hour periods) of a day, adding up to 24 hours, which is a day.
- It is widely associated with the wheel of the Dharma Chakra of the Buddha. Known as the “wheel of life”. Representing the cycle of creation, preservation, and achievement of realization.
- The Konark wheel is the prime attraction of the tourists, gracefully decorated around their axis and peripheries having a similar design at the bottom.
- The beautiful stone sculptures can be situated on the shelf, cupboard, and showcase in your living room and office.
- You can place it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- Gift the elegant stone sculptures to your dear one on their special occasion.
- The graceful statue is made of Pink soapstone material.
- Pink soapstone is widely famous for its non-porous and weather-resistant quality.
- For cleaning take a piece of cloth or small brush to dust the stone sculptures.
- The cleaning should be carried every other day, to keep the dust away from the surface.