Stone Type: Black stone / Granite stone
Dimensions(HWL): 31 x 21 x 9 inch
- The above statue of Maa Kali is standing over the body of Lord Shiva.
- She is depicted wearing a garland of heads, skirts of arms, and a lolling tongue.
- A worthy explanation of female strength has been carved so beautifully in this statue.
- Odisha is globally popular for its astonishing stone carving by skilled artisans. Can be seen, from the statue above.
- Maa Kali is the incarnation of Goddess Parvati, wife of Lord Shiva.
- Maa Kali is a Sanskrit word that stands for “she who is black”
- She is the most fierce and destructive form of Shakti. She is a scary, bloodthirsty, destructive yet the ultimate protector against the devil.
- Her appearance conveys a strong message of supremacy of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is inert in front of her.
- Maa kali idol should be facing south, whether it in your home or any other place. South zone serves the zone of fame and relaxation, goddess Kali is the epitome of energy, that brings you
- fame and recognition.
- Maa Kali destroys our ego, so, feel the divine grace by keeping her in the temple of your home or office, the apartment will be meritorious.
- You can decorate your landscaping, front yard, and garden with the fierce statue.
- It may be also placed at the entrance of the home, office shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
- The statue is made from the most weather-resistant stone like Granite.
- The main aspect of this material is its durability which does not need much attention while caring.
- To ward off the dust from accumulating just using a soft cloth over the surface of the statue is enough.
- The cleaning should be done every alternative day to keep the shine of the statue.