Give your décor an offbeat look by combining the natural with man-made marble dust statue of Lord Jagannath 4 inch home statue is the perfect choice to embellish your space.
Material: Marble dust
Material: Marble dust
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 4.1 x 1 inch
Height: 3 inch
The flamboyant home statue décor:
- The beautiful sculpture represents the trinity of Puri, Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The tiny idol of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra is well carved with marble dust along with their weapon and ornament.
- The sculpture is painted with yellow, blue, pink, and black which is excellently popping from its white background.
- The trio is seated on a flower engraved base; the legs of the deity not depicted in the sculpt.
- The beautiful statue is made by the efficient craftsman of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous.
About the god:
- Lord Jagannath is considered to be one of the incarnations of Lord Bishnu.
- The word Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is the lord of the universe.
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his siblings Lord Balabhadra, and his sister Subhadra in his shrine.
Placement ideas and direction of the elegant stone sculptures:
- The statue should be always placed in the north or northeast corner while facing it to the east direction gives more positive impact.
- The vivid stone sculptures can be placed on the cabin, cupboard, or showcased in your living room and office.
- Place it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- Is a beautiful gifting option for your dear one on their special occasion.
Benefits of keeping the divine sibling :
- It is believed that worshipping the trio with a pure heart can fulfill all wishes of the devotee.
- Hurdles coming in life are easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Relishing the gaze of the Lord blesses them with a blissful life.
Tips for cleaning the decorative stone:
- The decorous statue is made of marble dust.
- It is considered to be very durable and shatterproof.
- For dusting the statue, clean it with a piece of cloth or a small brush over the surface.
- The cleaning should be done every other day, to keep the dust away from the surface of the decorative stone.