Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 3.2 x 2 inch
Weight: 0.750 kg
Description of the beautiful stone sculptures:
- The above statue is a half man-eagle form known as “Garuda”, mentioned in both Hindu and Buddhi scriptures.
- The sculpture is seen genuflecting on a lotus foundation.
- The structure has an eagle-like nose, wearing snakes as jewelry(which he defeated in battle), wearing a circlet, both his hands gesturing in Anjali Mudra, with partly opened wings.
- The graven image is made by the skilled artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- Mount of the great Lord Vishnu, the god of preservation and protection.
- He is the Pakshiraja (the king of birds) with beautiful feathers and the enemy of all serpents.
- Represents heavenly power, and can move at a great speed.
- Found in almost all the Vishnu temples right opposite to the sanctum.
- Lord Garuda has independent Upanishads on himself, as Garudapanidad and Garuda Purana.
- He has also appeared in Buddhist texts and scriptures, named “Garula”. The birds with golden wings represent wisdom.
- On the occasion of Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi in the month of Shravana Shukla Paksha, he is worshipped separately along with the Nagas.
- Lord Garuda’s statue should always be kept in the southwest zone while facing to the northeast of your home or office.
- Using the idol for worshiping in the temple of your home and office will be highly beneficial.
- You can place the sacred statue on the sideboard, cabinet, console of your office or home.
- Gifting your boss a statue of Garuda would not delay your promotion anymore.
- To succeed in your respective area of work, the statue will be a promising option to reach your goal.
- If students put the Garuda statue in their study room, it will help them to concentrate more and reap good results in tests.
- God Garuda removes the evil eye, black magic, and negative energy from life of his devotees.
- Also bestows his devotees with harmonious marital life and welfare of their children.
- The statue is made from durable material like soapstone.
- Soapstones are non-porous and shatter-proof.
- For the dusting make use of a soft cloth and wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it at intervals, to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.