Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6.1 x 3.5 x 2 inch
Weight: 830 gram
Description of the varnish stone sculptures:
- The above statue is a half human-half eagle form known as “Garuda”, mentioned in both Hindu and Buddhist scriptures.
- The statue is seen genuflecting on a lotus footing.
- The statue has an eagle-like nose, wearing a diadem, both hands gesturing in Namaste Mudra, with partly opened wings like he is ready to levitate.
- The carved idol is made by the brilliant artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- The carrier of Lord Vishnu.
- He is the Pakshiraja (the king of birds) and the enemy of all serpents.
- Immensely powerful and able to move at great speed.
- Found in almost all the Vishnu temples right opposite to the sanctum.
- Lord Garuda has independent Upanishads on his names, as Garudapanidad and Garuda Purana.
- Also appears in Buddhist texts and scriptures, named “Garula”. The bird with golden wings.
- On the occasion of Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi in the month of Shravana Shukla Paksha, he is worshipped separately along with the Nagas.
- Lord Garuda’s statue should always be kept in the southwest zone while facing to the northeast of your home or office.
- Using the idol for worshiping in the temple of your home and office will be very auspicious.
- Prettify the sideboard, cabinet, and console of your office or home.
- A pleasing option to gift your dear one at their special event.
- To prosper in your respective area of work, the statue will be a promising option to turn up the opportunity.
- God Garuda removes the evil eye, black magic, and negative energy from life of his devotees.
- Also bestows his devotees with harmonious marital life.
- The statue is made from-porous material like soapstone.
- Soapstones are durable and shatter-proof.
- Easy to clean and maintain. Take a soft cloth and wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it every once in a while to keep the dirt at a bay from the stone sculptures.