Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 8.2 x 6 x 2.5 inch
Description of the fetching stone sculptures:
- The above statue is a mix of a vulture and human feature form as “Garuda”, which appears in both Hindu and Buddhist scriptures.
- The sculpt is seen genuflecting on a lotus podium.
- The structure has an eagle-shaped nose, wearing a taj, both his hands gesturing in Namaste Mudra, with opened wings like he is ready to fly.
- The graven image is made by the artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely famed for its intricate design.
- Vahana of Lord Vishnu, the god of preservation and protection.
- He is the Pakshiraja (the king of all birds) and the foe to all viper.
- Found in almost all lord Vishnu temples, right opposite to the sanctum.
- Lord Garuda has independent Upanishads exclusively on himself, as Garudapanidad and Garuda Purana.
- He has also mentioned in Buddhist texts and scriptures, named “Garula”. The birds with golden wings represent wisdom.
- Garuda Panchami or Naga Chaturthi falls in the month of Shravana Shukla Paksha, he is worshipped separately along with the Nagas.
- Lord Garuda’s statue should always be kept in the southwest zone while facing the northeast zone of your home or office.
- Using the idol for worshiping in the temple of your home and office will be highly propitious.
- Place the sacred statue on the sideboard, cabinet, console of your office or home.
- Gifting your boss a statue of Garuda would not delay your promotion anymore.
- To achieve your desired aim in your respective area of work, the statue will be a promising option to reach your goal.
- Place a Garuda statue in the study room, it will help them to concentrate more and pluck good results in exams.
- God Garuda fends off the evil eye, black magic, and negative energy from the life of his devotees.
- Grant his devotees with harmonious marital life and the welfare of their children.
- The statue is made from sturdy material like soapstone.
- Soapstones are widely famous for their non-porous and shatter-proof quality.
- For cleaning, take a soft cloth and wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it off and on, to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.