Make your decoration a focal point with the Granite Bal Gopal stone sculpture. Simplicity speaks in a sophisticated black in the above statue, that doesn’t have to be ornate to make a decorative statement.
Material: Granite Blackstone
Height(HWL): 10 x 4 x 2.5 inch
Weight: 15 kg
Magnificent stone sculptures of the Nanga Bal Gopal:
- The stone statue of granite Bal Gopal is standing on a lotus pedestal for better stability.
- He is posing in his widely famous posture of playing the flute.
- The stone is Carved in a rich and durable stone-like Granite.
- Stone carving is an age-old art of Odisha, the skilled artisans have kept the tradition alive through their excellent craft.
- Bal Gopal is the childhood form of Lord Krishna. who happened to be the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
- The little Krishna has shown miracles right from his birth, which is widely known as his “Bal Leela”.
- Lord Krishna was popular for his mischievous prank.
- Gopal means “cowherd”. Derive from the word “Gou” which means “cow” and “pala” means the protector.
- A renowned lover, a universal supreme being, and a child-like god.
- Place the stone sculptures in the Northeast corner, while placing the statue make sure that it faces east to west or west to east.
- Childless couples or any couple who is expecting their baby soon are believed to bestow with his grace.
- Lord Krishna is believed to be the essence of love so, keeping an idol of it amplifies the love and affection between family and couple.
- Make it a perfect and valued addition to your home and temple. It brings luck, and fortune into your life.
- The above statue of Bal Gopal is an undressed one, so you can do the ornamentation as per your choice.
- As the statue is tall over only 10 inch, you can place him on the console table, sideboard, or any heightened table.
- Hospitals, restaurants, hotels, and schools are a few desirable places where you can décor the statue as well as, you can use it for worship purposes.
- Granite is a weatherproof material. It can stand in any weather.
- It is the most durable and strongest material, so caring wouldn’t be much difficult to carry.
- With the help of a soft cloth, you can wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Cleaning should follow every alternative day to keep the dust away.