Create a dramatic setting with Garuda sculpture of CRAFTS ODISHA, crafted by hand. An artistic finish without compromising the vintage short on style.
Material: Sandstone / Khondaloite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 24 x 16 x 8 inch
Height: 2 ft
Elucidation of the stone sculptures:
- The structure is seen kneeling with one leg bent and the other stretch behind on a lotus plinth.
- The structure is a mix of human and eagle features.
- His two hands are folded in adoration, with wings and hawk like features.
- The magnificent graven image is made by the brilliant artisans of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- He is the mount of Lord Vishnu.
- He is the king of all birds and the enemy of all snakes.
- You won’t find any banner of Lord Vishnu without Garuda.
- The statue should be placed in the southwest zone and should face the northeast.
- Use the statue in the temple for Puja.
- Placing him at the entrance of Vishnu temple.
- The statue can embellish the interior design or the outdoor décor of your garden, park, landscaping, and hotel, etc.
- Gift your boss a statue of Garuda and he will not delay your promotion anymore.
- It helps to excel in the respective area of work.
- His presence and Darshan gives auspicious result, like relief from disease if seeing him on Sunday. Bestow family and welfare if seeing him on Monday. Ensure removal of enemy seeing him on Tuesday while bringing success and happiness if seeing him on Wednesday. Thursday would grant long life and Friday would bestow with health while Saturday would get liberation, so keeping a sacred statue of him at your home or temple will be benefited you in many ways.
- The lustrous sculpture is made from Redstone
- Redstone is a weather-resistant and durable material.
- To clean off, wipe the surface with a soft cloth.
- Clean it every alternate day, to keep the shine of the stone sculptures.