The unique Jagannath statue of Narayana Vesha 8 ft statue is a traditionally inspired aesthetic with an elegantly chiseling structure in a brief detailing. The earthy tone makes an excellent focal point of any décor.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 96 x 48 x 20 inch
Height: 8 ft
Position: Standing Statue
The goodly Jagannath effigy:
- It’s an effigy of Lord Vishnu with the face of Lod Jagannath depicting the Narayana Avatar of Lord Jagganath.
- Standing over a two-layer pedestal chisel with all shorts of ornaments all over his body.
- Seen holding the Sudarshana Chakra, conch shell, mace, and Abhay Mudra in his four hands.
- The complex sculpt is made by the proficient artificer of CRAFTS ODISHA, where stone carving is globally popular for its intricate carving and design.
The Lord of the Universe: Jagannath
- Lord Jagannath is considered to be one of the Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
- Jaga means world and Nath means Lord, so, he is considered as the lord of the world.
- According to many Vedic books, mention that Jagannatha is Krishna.
Suggestion and directions while placing the stone sculptures:
- It is favorable to install the structure in the north or northeast corner, facing him to the east.
- An ideal option to place in temples for worship.
- The potent stone sculptures can be used in outdoor placement like the entrance of the shrine, gate of any holy pilgrimage.
Benefits one will get by keeping the divine statue.
- Keeping sacred statues and worshipping them with a pure heart is believed to fulfill the wishes of the devotee.
- Any obstacle coming into life is easily removed by keeping the idol.
- Having the divine vision of the Lord will bless them with proper consciousness and award spiritual liberation.
How to clean the decorative stone:
- The beautiful decorative stone is made out of Sandstone.
- Sandstone is not only durable but also weather-proof.
- Wipe the statue with a piece of cloth or broom over the surface.
- Keep it dusting periodically, so the dust would not make compile over the surface.