Take a unique approach to traditional sculpture in a distressed effect that looks classic and contemporary all at once. Here is another piece from the CRAFTS ODISHA “Lord Shiv Ji” statue that fit a wide variety of interior style.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone / Khondalite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 12.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inch
Height: 1 ft
- The Lord Shiva statue above is seen standing on a lotus foundation, his Vahana bull Nandi is seen sitting behind the sculpt.
- Lord Shiva is here seen in a Yogic pose, holding Beads, a Kamandula, a small drum, a trident matted hair, and a snake around his neck with a tranquil expression on his face.
- The painstaking handiwork of the artisans can be seen on the statue.
- The godheads of the Hindu trinity. He is the destroyer, to recreate the universe.
- While churning of the ocean of milk a deadly poison, named Halahala came out, and all the living beings who come in contact with it were on the verge of dying. Lord Shiva took the responsibility to drink the poison thus, Lord Shiva became blue-throated and came to be known as Neelkanth.
- On the fourteenth day of every lunar month or the day before the new moon, the prominent day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri.
- As per Vaastu, the northeast angle of your house is the most desirable position.
- Turn your office/living room into a stunning display by placing it on a heightened table, console, or in any glass cabinet.
- The accent shelving unit of the hallway, foyer, entrance of the hotel, are also charming options to make your guest aww.
- The floating shelve above the living room couch will be also captivating.
- Looking for a unique idea for gifting then the Lord Shiva statue will be an auspicious one to present to your loved one.
- He is the god of Nirvana, so his presence is beneficial for mental and physical well-being.
- He bestowed his devotee with immense knowledge.
- And bestowed his worshiper with a blissful marital life.
- The simplest way is to clean the Sandstone statue by wiping it with a piece of cloth over the surface softly.
- The dust won’t accumulate over the statue if you clean it every once in a while.