Material: Pink stone / Soapstone Sculpture
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 10 x 10 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
- The sculpture here is our national emblem home statue decor.
- The sculpture is carved out of a single block of polished Pink stone and was always a separate piece from the column itself. It features four Asiatic lions standing back to back.
- They are mounted on an abacus with a frieze carrying sculptures in high relief of an elephant, a galloping horse, a Bull, and a lion, separated by intervening spoked chariot-wheels.
- Ashoka Stambh is a symbol of success.
- The pillar placed at pilgrimage places and Buddhist monasteries symbolizes pride and victory.
- The four lions represent power, courage, pride, and confidence.
- India has adopted Sarnath’s Ashok Pillar as a national emblem.
- Place it on a pedestal in the office chamber of your institution, firm, school, etc.
- The built-in shelve of your study and office would be a remarkable place to display it.
- If you wish to display it in the entryway of any institution, office or college then make a glass box & exhibit it there.
- A gift subject to perks of the official undertaking of an individual.
- When you are in love with your nation’s emblem, no one can ask to stop you from displaying it at your home.
- Show your patriarchal love for your country by placing it in your home nooks shelves, built-in shelve, or any pedestal.
- For trouble with the bank sector and other supportive systems, counting your work partner, the North-West zone is favorable.
- Placing it in the North Zone governs relationships with clients and customers.
- To perk up your relationship with the government, exhibit this special object on your table.
- The Soapstone structure is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Just by wiping off the whole surface with a soft tea towel or a hand broom.
- Clean it off twice a month is enough to get rid of any dust.