The 6.2 inch statue of Maa Saraswati is a soft aesthetic that is elegant and timeless. An excellent choice to cultivate a natural and earthy vibe on your décor.
Material: Pink Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 6.2 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch
- The lovely statue of Goddess Saraswati sitting over a flower engraved pedestal.
- The fine engraving, with a calm and mere smile of expression of the idol, is brilliantly shown by the artisan.
- The elegant sculpture is made by the efficient artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its complex design.
- In Saraswati, Saras means “essence” and wati means” one who flows”.
- Goddess Saraswati is the wife of the creator of the universe “Lord Bramha”.
- She is widely known as the goddess of learning, wisdom, and music, and art.
- Saraswati Bandana is often begun and ends in Vedic lessons.
- The fifth day of the bright fortnight of the lunar month is known as “Vasant Panchami” celebrated as her birthday.
- Considering Vaastu, The idol should be placed in the West-Southwest zone.
- Use it in your temple of home and office or shop in the above direction.
- Placed in your institution, school, college premises.
- The 6.2 inch statue can adorn the décor of your console, sideboard, and cupboard of your living room and office.
- Present your dear one the beautiful idol at their special events.
- Individuals associate with arts of music, and students will be benefited by worshiping the idol.
- Arts and science are important to both general life goals and spiritual life, so Goodness Sarasvati is favorable in all walks of life.
- Keeping an Idol of her in the temple is proves to be very auspicious.
Guides and tips for cleaning the stone sculptures:
- The statue is made of Soapstone.
- Soapstone is considered to be a very durable and weatherproof material.
- For dusting use a piece of cloth or a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures.
- The cleaning should be followed every other day, to keep the dust away from the surface of the stone sculptures.