Looking for something both classic and elegant then CRAFTS ODISHA has treasured the best for you, so don’t give a second thought, increase the earthy sense of your interior space by placing the exquisite 1 ft. Stone Statue of Hans Vahini Maa Saraswati in your home.
Material: Pink Soapstone
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 7 x 3 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- In this statue, Goddess Saraswati is seen sitting over a swan, which is engraved on a lotus plinth.
- The detailing of jewelry to fine design all over the plinth of the structure shows the brilliancy of the artisan.
- The mesmerizing idol is created by the artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide.
- Sarasvati refers to the master of the power of speech. Saras refers to speech, and vati refers to one who masters.
- She is the free flow of wisdom and consciousness.
- She is the consort of “Lord Bramha” the creator of the universe.
- She is the mother of all Vedas, the goddess of speech, music, and arts.
- Her Vahana the white swan symbolizes purity and discrimination.
- Vasant Panchami, celebrated every year on the month of Magha, as her Birthday.
- Considering the Vaastu direction, the idol of the goddess should be placed in the West-Southwest direction, to improve focus and concentration in study.
- You can set the statue in your temple of home and office in the above direction.
- The patron of knowledge can be placed in your institution, school, college premises.
- Set it on the console, sideboard, of your living room or porch.
- A promising gifting option for your loved one at their special events.
- She bestows her devotees with eternal knowledge and intellect.
- Mind and concentration run parallel so keeping Goddess Idol will help you to focus more on your aim.
- It is beneficial to worship Goddess Sarasvati for the individual in association with, arts, music, and studies.
- Keeping an Idol of Goddess Saraswati in the temple is proves to be very beneficial in all walks of life.
- The statue is made of Soapstone.
- Soapstone is a material, considered to be very durable and weather-resistant.
- For dusting make use of a piece of dry cloth or a broom over the surface.
- The cleaning should be done every alternate day, to keep the dirt at a bay from accumulating on the surface of the stone sculpture