The craftsman created the beautiful sculpture to serve as a straightforward expression of Godly quality in the design of the Dancing Vaastu Ganesha Ji statue.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension (HWL): 7 x 5 x 2.5 inch
Features of the Dancing Ganesha idol :
- The above statue illustrates the “Dancing Vaastu Ganesha Ji statue”.
- With one foot placed on the ground and the other bend towards the knee during the dance.
- While he holds his broken tusk in his principal right hand, sweetmeats, a battle-ax, and a prayer bead are there in his other hands.
- His trunk curled in the end is having his favorite snack the sweetmeats.
- Seen along with his mount the Indian bandicoot rat humbly stared at him on a lotus pedestal beneath his feet.
- The dancing Ganesha god statue explains celestial changes and creation.
- He acquired the skill from his parents, Lord Shiva’s dance “Tandava” and Goddess Parvati’s dance lasya, merging them delightfully.
- Gana means group, Isha means chief, therefore he is the chief of a group of attendants of Lord Shiva.
- He is Achintya – beyond the idea, Avyakta – beyond word, Ananta – eternal, or beyond time.
- He is, ‘Ajam Nirvikalpam Niraakaaramekam.’ which means Lord Ganesha is Ajam (unborn), Nirvikalpa (attributeless), Niraakaar (formless), which signifies the universal consciousness.
- Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Placing it on an end table can provide a more updated and modern look to your home.
- Make your home look worthy of a catalog by exhibiting the Ganpati Murti in a china cabinet.
- Vacant spaces in the corner can be dressed up to make the whole room look more styled.
- Display the art piece in the entryway or foyer might be the first thing people notice giving details special attention.
- Create a big impact where guests won’t expect it like the tabletops, reception desks, or office desks.
- Give the space a subtle and distinctive design element by placing it on the floating shelve.
- Built-in shelve will give them a whole new look and won’t set your budget back.
- Gift them to your loved ones during their marriage, birth, and housewarming ceremonies.
- Ganesha God takes away problems, and dismay.
- Brings happiness into the life of the devotee.
- Boost the mercury planet of your birth chart.
- Eliminate all your hindrances.
- You will gain knowledge and wisdom.
- The Ganesha adorning statue for the home requires a systematic cleaning, to maintain its brilliance curvy appearance.
- For dusting use, a small paint brush to reach the crevices of the figurine where the chances of the stack of dust are more.