Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 5 x 2 inch
Height: 1 ft
Let’s get a sight of the elegant stone sculptures:
- The statue here is seen Lord Shiva as a Yogi, standing on a lotus base with a serene countenance.
- His hair is locked in a crest (Jatamakuta) with a crescent moon tucked into it. A serpent coiled around his neck while the river Gange tumbled from his hair.
- His hands were equipped with various objects like trident, drum, water pot while gesturing in Vitarka mudra.
- The exquisite statue is forged by the skilled artisans of Odisha.
- “Lord Shiva” is one from the Hindu triumvirate. He is known as the destroyer and the recreator of the universe.
- While the churning of the milk ocean a deadly venom comes out, known as Halahala. All the gods and living beings got sacred that if it spread out then it will destroy the whole world. At that time Lord Shiva came out and without any concern of his well-being he drank up the venom and his throat become all blue.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna/Magha month, the auspicious day is observed as Maha Shivaratri.
- In obedience to Vaastu, the northeast zone is the ideal zone to place the holy statue.
- Laying it down on the sideboard, console, or any heightened table in your preferred area of home and office will be phenomenal
- The temple of your home, hotel, institution, or hospital will also be a welcoming idea to place the godly sculpture.
- Thinking of gifting your dear one? Then present them this priceless home statue decor as a lifetime?
- Pinkstone is an excellent material for sculpture, for its non-porous and weather-resistant quality makes it more long-lasting.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe away the dirt and other debris from the statue.