Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 10 x 5 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
- The statue featured here is of “Goddess Mangala”.
- She has four arms two at back and two in the front, on which she is holding a disk, rosary, lotus bud, and the fourth hand-counting beads.
- Sitting on a Lotus plinth adorning a smiling face a lion her mount is seen beneath her feet.
- One of the incarnations of Shakti is “Maa Mangala”.
- In Buddhism, she is deemed as Goddess Devi Tara.
- Goddess Mangala kept herself unrevealed under the deep water of river Prachi. Once a boatman was sailing his boat across the river Prachi. At that time the river was deluging and flooded so he was unable to sail his boat to the middle of the river. He spent the whole day and night but was not able to sail his boat and in the early morning, before daylight, Goddess Mangala came into his dream and asked him to retrieve her from the water and to designate her in nearby Mangalapur village. The boatman plunged into the water and was able to find the deity from the bed of the river.
- The renowned celebration in the temple is “Jhamu Yatra”, which commences in the month of Vaisakh (April to May) of every year. This falls first to the fifth Tuesday of the month Vaisakh. On that occasion adherents (ghanta Patua) collect revered water from the river Prachi and pray to the idol to get her blessings, then with the earthen pot, filled with revered water, on their soldier and walk on the surface of burning fire spread on a long track on bare feet. Due to their faith in Maa Mangala, the Devotees are unhurt and unharmed while completing such a tough custom.
- Place her among the beds of flowers, such as petunias, violas, Calibrachoa, etc adds life to the statue.
- Give your garden a lush green makeover by growing groundcovers between the rocks to display the sculpture for a striking look.
- Make a space in the garden where you can sit, relax and physically touch the statue near with an attractive and functional garden bench.
- Exhibit amid an architectural water feature or sprouting fountain for a prettier look.
- A stepping stone using gravel and tapestry to uplift the statue to make it the center point of the garden.
- You may use it for worshipping in-home and at shrines.
- Helpful to get a good life partner and lead a happy marital life.
- Abate Mangal Dosha in your birth chart.
- She blessed her devotee with a peaceful and harmonious life.
- Souse the garden statue with water using a pipe or garden hose.
- While it is wet, scrub the whole sculpture using a sponge or brush to eliminate moss and debris.
- When you are done cleaning the amass, give the garden statue a final shower & let it air dry.