Material: Sandstone / Khondalite Stone statue
Dimension (HWL): 30 x 18 x 7 inch
Height: 2.5 ft
Description of the statue of Abhayamudra Blessing Buddha palm:
- It’s a sculpture of a palm of the Blessing Buddha statue in Abhayamudra or Abhayahasta Mudra.
- In this statue, the thumb and index finger touch, creating a circle that symbolizes an uninterrupted flow of wisdom.
- The other three fingers point up towards the heavens with the palm facing outward.
- This mudra can bring receiving and discussing teachings for growth and awakening into life.
- Create a winding path, that leads your eye past the stone pagoda and invites you to speculate what’s around the next corner where you exhibit the palm statue.
- Moss makes a pacific-looking groundcover in moist, shady areas. Because moss doesn’t tolerate foot traffic. Placing a stepping stone walkway among the moss to allow passage towards the palm statue will be a great idea.
- Makes an entertaining for viewing the serene landscape with the palm sculpture in the park or landscape with a tea house or pavilion made out of wood or bamboo will be awe-inspiring.
- Stone lanterns shaped as pagodas work well to bring some Japanese style to your sculpture, as well as provide a charming glow in the evening.
- Use subtle color flowers contrast and bold textural differences to create interest in the sculpture.
- Arching branches that reach over the statue will create an architectural form.
- A small reflecting pool or an artificial water feature blends well and brings life to the atmosphere.
- Spray the entire surface of the home garden statue using a hose or pipe.
- Scrub the surface thoroughly with your natural fiber scrub brush or a sponge.
- After the mold or mildew is removed from the surface rinse it well through the hose spray.
- Using a dry microfiber cloth, soak up the excess water by rubbing it dry or you can let it air dry.