Here’s another creative pedestal idea that demonstrates the versatility of the piece, this Bansi Paharpur Sandstone pedestal for placing the statue feels decidedly modern and radical.
Material: Bansi Paharpur Pink Sandstone statue
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 18 x 12 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
Features of the artistic garden statue:
- It’s a sculptural pedestal statue made for multipurpose use the statue, and accent placement.
- A square shaped pedestal engraved with flower petals in the center elevates the sculpture’s beauty to a different level.
- A planter on a pedestal is a perfect finishing touch to this coastal living room.
- For a contemporary look, holding up a tower of rocks on it, call to mind the age-old dichotomy between manmade and natural beauty.
- Use your imagination creatively to display awards, instruments, and mementos from touring while a beautiful postmodern pedestal props up a planter containing birds of paradise.
- Pedestals bring value to any room in the house, including unexpected places, like the bathroom to place any decorative pieces on to it
- Incorporate it in the entryway, and foyer, no decorative accents are necessary, a pedestal is all you need.
- A shop mannequin torso, a planter, or anything of your choice exhibited in the living will draw the eye into the living room from the entryway.
- It is important to regularly clean your outdoor sculpture, which helps them to last longer and look nicer for many years.
- Use a garden hose with a gentle setting, and shower the stone sculptures.
- Rinse the stone sculptures with a sponge gently as you scrub them.
- Rinse with the hose again, and use a soft cloth to dry the statue.