Material: Sandstone Khondalite Stone statue
Dimension (HWL): 36 x 22 x 12 inch
Height: 3 ft
Description of the female sitting Namaste Yoga sculpture:
- The statue represent here is a distressed female sitting Namaste Yoga sculpture.
- A Yoga sculpture is always a welcome addition to any garden but works especially well in plots that are Japanese-inspired.
- Stone carving in Odisha is the ancient practice of sculpting stone into art and utilitarian objects, you can never have enough unusual collectibles that combine utility and style seamlessly.
- Opting for natural stone and keeping lines curved as each step requires focus pace is automatically slowed, and the result will allow you to journey around your statue in focus.
- Adding a water feature is a great addition tempted by elaborate designs, giving a soothing feel to your atmosphere.
- surround the sculpture with vibrant pond plants, for a stunning look in the garden.
- You can surround it with smooth pebbles and border in fine gravel, to complement the landscape well.
- Be sure to position the statue somewhere to sit nearby to take in the view of the beautiful sculpture.
- Try adding a small Acer nearby. That brings a touch of color to the scene, whilst its gentle sway in the breeze will enhance the feelings of a zen garden feel.
- Give a lovely architectural feature by incorporating it nearby a pond or any water feature.
- Gently spray the statue with a garden hose, for cleaning.
- Scrub the statue with a sponge or brush to remove any loose dust, and keep the stone wet through the entire washing process.
- Use the pressure washer or hose to clean off for the final time.
- Wipe the statue, using a clean, dry cloth.